Those involved in the development of the new curriculum have been working hard to ensure resources are in place to support doctors during the transition to the new curriculum.
Feedback from the consultation process and input from Trainees and Educational Supervisors involved in the curriculum redevelopment have enabled us to develop a comprehensive package of guidance documents which includes:
- detailed guides for the Core Curriculum CiPs – outlining what the CiP is about, the evidence that is relevant for it and when the CIP can be signed off (including relevant examples and case studies). These guides are embedded in to the new Training ePortfolio and are also available here
- transition guidance for deaneries on the ARCP process and moving to the new curriculum
- FAQs on transferring to the new Curriculum/Training ePortfolio and a transfer plan
- quick start guides on how to use the new Training ePortfolio
- a central hub of information on the RCOG website, which includes links to the definitive curriculum documents.
As far as possible these support resources will be embedded in the Training ePortfolio so that they can be easily accessed.
Links to guidance have also been added to this eLearning tutorial and the RCOG website.