Minimal access surgery
You can access the Minimal access surgery tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- select patients for laparoscopic surgery
- be familiar with the equipment and instruments for laparoscopic surgery
- understand safety in laparoscopic surgery, including entry techniques and energy sources
- understand operative steps for common laparoscopic procedures such as ovarian cystectomy and treatment of ectopic pregnancy
- understand techniques for specimen retrieval, adhesion prevention and port closure.
£48.00 inc VAT