Benefits for mentors and mentees
You can access the Mentoring tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- describe the characteristics of a good mentor
- outline different mentoring schemes
- be aware of how to find a mentor
- describe of how to start a mentoring relationship
- appreciate some of the more difficult aspects of mentoring.