Maternal physiology and assessment of blood loss
You can access the Maternal resuscitation: massive obstetric haemorrhage tutorial for just £16.20 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- identify women who are at greater risk of massive haemorrhage
- recognise the symptoms and signs of maternal blood loss and how these differ from the non-pregnant population
- describe the non-surgical methods for management
- understand the surgical options available
- understand the different blood products available
- recognise the importance of a team approach to management of major obstetric haemorrhage (MOH).
This tutorial is part of a trio of tutorials including Maternal resuscitation: skills drills for obstetric collapse and Maternal resuscitation: eclampsia drills.
£16.20 inc VAT