- Sarah El Khatim (2022)
- Karen Joash (2022)
- Farah Siddiqui (2022)
Dr Sarah El Khatim
Sarah is an obstetrician and gynaecologist at the Pilgrim hospital, Lincoln. She graduated from Ahfad University in Sudan and is dedicated to medical education. As a result of her lived experience, she is passionate about tackling racism and inequality in the workplace. She is a member of the BAME and Women's networks where she champions change in working conditions for women, international medical graduates and SAS doctors.
Dr Karen Joash MRCOG
Karen is an obstetrician and gynaecologist at the Queen Charlotte's and Chelsea hospital. She is the lead for Quality and Safety in Maternity at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, and is principled on the importance of safe practice. She provides a comprehensive service in gynaecology with expertise in early pregnancy and ambulatory gynaecology scanning.
Karen has expertise in wellbeing and productivity and is passionate about postgraduate education, with a focus on equality, inclusivity and diversity. She has held several training director roles in London, including Director of Medical Education, and is currently the Head of School of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, London.
Dr Farah Siddiqui FRCOG
Farah is a sub-specialist in Fetal and Maternal Medicine and Consultant Obstetrician at the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.
She Is the TPD in O&G for the South East Midlands. Farah has recently completed an Apprenticeship in Senior Leadership and Management (CMI level 7), with her dissertation based on benchmarking for healthcare inequalities. She is a member of the Leicester Maternity Commissioning Group looking at reducing morbidity in the ethnically-diverse population of Leicester.
- Sonji Clarke FRCOG (2022)
- Dr Charlotte Patient, FRCOG (Head of School of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Health Education East of England)
- Dr Bidisha Chatterjee, MRCOG (Trust Doctor O&G, West Suffolk Hospital)
- Dr Gioia Canciani, MRCOG (O&G Trainee, Health Education East of England)
- Dr Ibtisam Salim, MRCOG (O&G Trainee, Health Education East of England)
- Mrs Malini Prasad, FRCOG (Fellows and Members Representative, Race Equality Taskforce RCOG)