Additional information and resources
You can access the Fertility control and contraception tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- recite the ethical and legal issues relating to contraception and induced abortion
- take a history and counsel about contraceptive techniques, sterilisation and unplanned pregnancy
- explain the management of emergency contraception and termination of pregnancy
- assess and manage a woman with contraceptive problems
- complement the development of clinical skills relating to the insertion of intrauterine contraceptive devices, fitting of cervical caps and diaphragms, as well as first trimester termination of pregnancy.