Physiological changes during pregnancy
You can access the Dermatological problems in pregnancy tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- describe the physiological changes of the skin, nails and hair in pregnancy
- outline the pathogenesis, prevalence, disease course in pregnancy and functional impact on pregnancy of eczema, psoriasis and acne
- summarise the management of eczema, psoriasis and acne in pregnancy and the postpartum period
- explain the pharmacological management of eczema, psoriasis and acne, including adverse effects
- describe the pathogenesis, prevalence, clinical presentation and investigation of the pregnancy dermatoses (polymorphic eruption of pregnancy, pemphigoid gestationis and atopic eruption of pregnancy)
- outline the pharmacological and non-pharmacological management of the pregnancy dermatoses, including adverse effects
- explain the outcomes for both the mother and fetus for pregnancy dermatoses and the recurrence risks.
£48.00 inc VAT