You can also read our FAQs for Curriculum 2019 on the RCOG website.
- I have an urgent issue which needs resolving and am not able to speak to anyone on the ePortfolio helpdesk. How can I get assistance?
- What advice can my ePortfolio champion offer?
- How do I change my password, personal details, ES and current training post on the new ePortfolio?
- I’m really concerned as I have logged in to my new ePortfolio account and I cannot find my PDF of evidence from the NES system. Have all my training records been lost?
- I have been transferred across to the new ePortfolio when I specifically asked not to be transferred. Why has this error occurred?
- I’ve not received my log-in details for the new Training ePortfolio. How can I log in?
- Every time I try to log in to the ePortfolio it says my username is not recognised. How do I access my account?
- I’d like to change my username on the new ePortfolio. Is this possible?
- I am an ST6/7 trainee and would like to remain on the old curriculum, however I’ve already been moved across to the new ePortfolio. Will this still be possible?
- I’m an ATSM trainee who has transferred to the new ePortfolio but I can’t see my ATSMs on there. What should I do?
- I’m an ATSM trainee and would like to stay on the old ATSMs. Is this possible?
- My assessor is receiving an access denied message when they try to access an assessment request.
- My assessor doesn’t have an ePortfolio account. How can I send them assessment requests?
- I’m an ES and am receiving an access denied message when I try to access my trainee’s records.
- I am having problems adding my ES to my account. What should I do?
- I have logged in to the ePortfolio and one of my roles is missing. How can this be fixed?
- I’m an ES and am having trouble familiarising myself with the new ePortfolio and engaging with trainees on it. Is any help available?