Those involved in the development of the new curriculum have been working hard to ensure resources are in place to support doctors during the transition to the new curriculum.
Feedback from the consultation process and input from Trainees and Educational Supervisors involved in the curriculum redevelopment have enabled us to develop a comprehensive package of guidance documents which includes:
- detailed guides for the core curriculum, advanced curriculum and subspeciality training
- transition guidance for deaneries on the ARCP process and moving to the new curriculum
- FAQs on transferring to the new curriculum/training ePortfolio and a transfer plan
- quick start guides on how to use the new Training ePortfolio
- guidance for academic trainees
- guidance on ultrasound training in the new curriculum
- a central hub of information on the RCOG website, which includes links to the definitive curriculum documents, implementation notes and key documents and resources.
If you have a technical query relating to the training ePortfolio, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are currently receiving a high volume of emails and, therefore, the response time may be longer than usual, due to this high intensity. We will answer your email as soon as possible.