What is clinical governance?
You can access the Clinical governance tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- describe the context, meaning and implementation of clinical governance
- explain the purposes and methods of risk management in the NHS
- apply the audit cycle
- outline the process for developing and applying clinical guidelines
- define the principles of patient and public involvement
- describe how the NHS deals with complaints about its services
- discuss how individuals and organisations can learn from patient safety incidents.