Management of asthma during pregnancy
You can access the Asthma tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- counsel women regarding the fetal and maternal risks of asthma in pregnancy
- arrange and interpret appropriate investigations
- formulate a list of differential diagnoses
- counsel women regarding the safety of asthma therapy in pregnancy
- institute/modify drug therapy during pregnancy
- plan antenatal, delivery and postnatal care for pregnant women with asthma in liaison with respiratory physicians, where appropriate.
£48.00 inc VAT