Taking a urogynaecological history
You can access the Assessment of lower urinary tract symptoms tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- recognise and define LUTS
- know the epidemiology and pathophysiology of LUTS
- describe the impact of LUTS
- take a thorough history and perform a physical examination relevant to urogynaecology
- name the investigations available for LUTS and be able to interpret them decide when to conduct certain investigations according to their limitations.