You can access the Alloimmune disorders of pregnancy tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to understand:
- relevant blood cell antigen–antibody systems
- maternal alloimmunisation
- the effect of alloimmunisation on the fetus or neonate
- prevention and screening of alloimmune disorders in pregnancy
- the management of alloimmune disorders in pregnancy.