Fellows, Members, Associates and registered Trainees of the RCOG who are up-to-date with their subscription fees can access most eTutorials as a benefit of membership.
For full details of the tutorials that are included in the membership benefits package click here
RCOG eLearning offers a wealth of eLearning resources to support you through your CPD, including:
- Core knowledge – 97 eTutorials that are ideal refresher material for consultant-level CPD
- CPD case studies – a series of case studies written specifically for consultants in O&G
- Improving workplace behaviour resource – 4 CPD credits can be claimed for completing this resource.
See our CPD page for more information.
Resources for Trainers
- Workplace videos – a library of videos on best practice in workplace-based assessment, and also bullying, harassment and undermining behaviour in the workplace and how these issues can be constructively dealt with.
Resources for Trainees
- Core knowledge– start using the 97 Core knowledge eTutorials that support training and the MRCOG examinations
- Workplace videos – access our library of videos on best practice in workplace based assessment, and also bullying, harassment and undermining behaviour in the workplace and how these issues can be constructively dealt with.
To find out more about joining the Trainees' Register, visit our Trainee registration page.
For details on how to become a member, see our RCOG membership page.
Testimonials from Fellows of the RCOG
"I would like to recommend [RCOG eLearning] to all trainees and trainers. It is usually assumed that this is a resource for trainees. However I have found it a really useful source of educational material which has helped me in my role as a trainer. It ensures that I know what information my trainees are learning, especially in the areas that are not my special interest field. Additionally I find the interactive aspect engages my attention and the information is up to date." Dr Clare McKenzie FRCOG, Consultant Gynaecologist, Ninewells Hospital, Dundee.
"The content of the tutorials is a great way of covering the curriculum and enabling trainees to get their log book signed off particularly in the less frequently encountered conditions, such as medical disorders in pregnancy. I am also looking forward to updating my own knowledge in areas which are not part of my everyday practice. I would recommend that all trainees and trainers should watch the bullying and harassment videos, and hopefully reduce the incidence of this within our specialty. I know that other specialties have also found them to be useful and thought provoking." Dr Diana Fothergill FRCOG, Consultant, Royal Hallamshire Hospital.
"It is more than an MRCOG package – log on and see for yourself!" Dr Alison Gale FRCOG, Consultant, Royal Preston Hospital.