You can access the Acute fatty liver of pregnancy tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will:
- have a wider knowledge of the incidence and epidemiology of AFLP
- understand the aetiology and pathogenesis of this condition
- recognise the salient clinical features of AFLP, be able to organise appropriate investigations and form a differential diagnosis for the condition
- be able to identify the complications with this condition and the impact on maternal and fetal outcome
- be aware of the key principles of treatment, arranging a follow-up and giving appropriate advice for future pregnancies
- be able to analyse and manage this clinical situation through case scenarios.
£48.00 inc VAT